Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where Did My Friend Go?

Where did my friend go? It seems like only yesterday we were sitting around the table and laughing at a funny joke or discussing our daily activities. We would ride in the car and talk about the books we had read and what we liked and disliked about school and life in general. Sure we had our different interests, but we were friends. Our time together was filled with laughter and interesting conversation. Then, one day, I guess they stopped being my friend. Text messages were not answered, Facebook messages were ignored, and unless I directly talked to them, my presence was generally unacknowledged in public. What happened to our friendship? Did I try too hard to pursue a deeper relationship? Did I say something stupid? I want to know if I did something wrong, and I want to know if there's anything I can do to set it right. I miss my friend. I wish that we could just get back to the way things were...

No comments:

Post a Comment