Monday, February 2, 2009

Somebody Has a Case of the Mondays...


Ah, Mondays. The beginning of a new week of school and work, and quite possibly, my least favorite day of the week. I, like my friend Garfield (the cat), do not really care for Mondays. Apart from BCM being on Monday nights, I honestly think my week would be better without Mondays. I woke up this morning and felt like a huge, steaming pile of crap. Pardon the crude imagery, but that's about the best description I can give. My nose was all stuffy and my left eye felt like something was swimming around in it and I couldn't find it and it hurt like crazy...and on top of all that, I was exhausted. It seems like I stay tired. I mean, Saturday night, I went to bed at 8, and didn't fully wake up until 8 o'clock the next morning. I got 12 hours of sleep! And I still seemed so dang tired!! But! I went to BCM tonight and got to see my good friend Amber, and then afterwards, I went and got a Wendy's Frosty with another good friend of mine, and now I'm waiting up to get the new Fray cd...so my Monday didn't turn out so terrible after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment