Saturday, February 14, 2009

Celebrating Singles-Awarness Day

So today was Valentine's Day, which by the way, I consider to be the most overrated holiday, sure it's a day to celebrate love and all that, but shouldn't we treat our "Valentines" with the same special treatment and love every day and not just once a year? And I'm pretty sure that more people spend money on flowers and candy on Valentine's than any other day of the year. Since I didn't have a Valentine, I celebrated S.A.D. (Singles Awareness Day). All kidding aside, I just had another day. It was actually a great day, but another day nonetheless. I woke up around 7:00 this morning, took a shower, and then went and stood in front of a booth for Open Campus Day for about 2 hours, but it really wasn't all that bad because I pretty much stood around and talked to my friends and also met some really cool kids that were there looking at ABAC. Afterwards, Zach and I went to lunch at Asahi (which, coincidentally is possibly the best place to eat in Tifton) and we had a good time hanging out and talking. After lunch, I came back to my room and took a nap for about an hour, which was really nice! And tonight, we had a big get-together down at the BCM building which was a lot of fun. We had food, fun, and fellowship...and now I'm going to bed because: A) I'm tired, B) Church is in the morning and I have to get up early, C) I'm kinda running out of things to talk about, or D) All of the Above.

No comments:

Post a Comment