Friday, February 6, 2009

The Girl of My Dreams Must....

The Girl of My Dreams Must…
· Love God more than she loves me
· Be willing to put what God wants before what I want regardless of how I feel
· Be willing to accept me for who I am
· Have a sense of humor
· Love to go camping
· Be supportive of me no matter what career I choose or how much money I make
· Take life seriously, but not too seriously
· Either love animals or be willing to put up with a dog or two
· Love my friends
· Love music
· Be good with kids
· Want to have at least one kid and/or adopt one
· Respect not only myself as head of household, but also respect herself
· Love her family as well as mine
· Love to travel
· Be willing to move if it’s God’s will

Bonuses
- Be musically inclined (includes singing and/or playing an instrument)
- Love to watch college football
- Be a great cook

No comments:

Post a Comment