Monday, March 15, 2010

Stardate 63668.1

Well..it's been a while since I've blogged. Although I've done a fair share of vlogging, I thought it was high time for a written one. Currently I am about a quarter of the way through spring break and am enjoying it so far. I have been a bum all weekend and am continuing that tradition today. I went home this past weekend and spent a lot of quality time in my happy place (namely, Blackbird Coffee). I woke up at the crack of noon today and now am just sitting here writing this, drinking coffee, listening to music, and Facebooking. I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland tonight with my best friend in the entire world!! I'm really excited. I regret to say that I've missed 3 days of p90, but I plan to jump back on the ball tomorrow. I am also going to be returning to HOP on Wednesday nights, which I'm excited about. I've missed my HOP family. Nothing's wrong with Journey, but I had a discussion with Bryan this past Friday, and in short, he doesn't feel I'm ready to be a youth leader at this moment in time, so he wants me just to take a break. I'm a little upset, but his reasoning is sound, so I agreed. Well, that's all I have at this moment. This is Captain James D. Souter, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment